Where am I?
The Structural Barrier Rail (SBR) is a heavy duty guard rail system which protects personnel, battery handling equipment, and racking against injury or damage.
Barrier Applications include:
- Battery Room
- Personnel Walkway
- Warehouse Racking
- Modular Office
- Vehicular Passageway
- Safety Equipment
- Bollard Replacement
Features & Benefits
- 10,000 lb.* load at 4 mph rating
- Simple, drop-in rail installation with universal posts
- 18" high single rail and 42"** high double rail configurations
- Mix and match heights as required to meet your needs
- 4', 5', 6', 7' and 8' span from post-center to post-center available
- Lift-out rails allow quick access when required
- Not permanent
- Expandable to accommodate growth
**Note: Height of 42" is specified by OSHA for personnel safety.